Tuesday 10 March 2015

Reflections: 6 Months

I can not believe that it has been six months now since I have in Australia it has absolutely flown by but has been such a blast. Its amazing how much has changed for me in the last six months both in my personality and my outlook on life. I certainly feel like I will put up with a lot less negativity from people and refuse to be messed around as much while living a much more positive and carefree life. 


My last month took me from the farm in South Australia to Melbourne where I had to hit the ground with my feet running arriving the night before a big interview for a job. A job I received and accepted the offer for within 2 days of being in the city with my intuition saying ‘This is the one’ on repeat to me. It is so great to have my gut feelings back ass I felt that back in Sydney i had just lost that and therefore felt purposeless and unsure of what to do. Time out on the farm also helped as I got chance to actually sit back relax and reflect on what I felt I actually wanted to gain out of the next 6 months in Australia and have a plan so sure in my head.

The last 6 months have been a complete roller coaster of good times, bad days and free-wheeling taking me from a girl who must always have a plan of how things must be to a girl who makes a plan with room for spontaneity and mishaps. I must have had this girl hidden in me the whole time but covered her over with the plan of how things should be as proclaimed by society and not how I wish my life to be. I honestly feel like I am now living my life to its full potential and not just fumbling along feeling helplessly trapped. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I feel free. My choices are my own, not influenced by anyone else and I feel so sure of them instead of questioning myself. I try new experiences, food and put myself out there. I am anew. 

I cannot wait to see what the next 6 months will bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...